Sorry for the lack of posting again - I feel like our life is so boring compared to other blogs I read.
I do want to note some medical items for my memory though.
Grace tested positive for strep on 8/25/2011
Hannah tested positive on 9/10/2011
Grace tested again on 9/13/2011
Hannah has lost her 6th tooth to date and poor Grace has only lost 2 :)
Hannah has lost her 6th tooth to date and poor Grace has only lost 2 :)
Poor thing is now being referred to an ENT because her poor glands (is that what you call them?) are just huge!!! The doctors are all shocked that she is able to eat or drink! So we are awaiting a call from the ENT's office now. I asked for the same doctor that did her ear tubes.
Soccer is in full force and my girls are rocking the field. It's amazing to me that Grace has improved SO MUCH from last year. She is an awesome player and we honestly didn't think she would be. She is pretty much the only one that has scored most of our goals. Hannah is our awesome goalie. She can block a ball like no other! But the important part is they both LOVE playing and will play at home all the time and that is what I care about the most. I just want them to have fun!
Dance class started this week as well. They are taking tap and ballet again and will perform a tap number during the recital. I wasn't sure about having them moved up to the "big show" because it's much longer and of course more pricey but I think they are going to love this year.
We are in full blown party planning mode- our 7th birthday is quickly approaching which makes this mommy so very, very sad. Where did 7 years go? They are having a pirate themed party which has been interesting to say the least. They have a Mamaw that is the worlds best party planner and knows all the right places to shop! Without her it probably would have been a cake and ice cream kind of party! :) Now we have all the bells and whistles for big event.
Well there is an update on us... until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment